Страницы

среда, 21 октября 2015 г.

FAMILY

1. A famous proverb says: “Blood is thicker than water”. Why is it important to have a loving family?

The saying “Blood is thicker than water” means that family members are the closest people you’ll have in your life. Belonging to a family is one of the most important things for all people in the world. These people will always listen to you and give you advice when you need it. They will always cover your back and support you no matter if you are right or wrong. They will make you feel secure and confident. Your family will always guide you and protect you. You can talk to them if you have problems. They teach you how to be understanding, caring, patient and respectful.

2. Can you describe your family?

My family is not very big. I come from a family of four. My family consists of my mom, my dad, my brother and me. 
My father’s name is Ivan. He is an accountant. He is tall, handsome and has a beard. He is kind, quiet and has a great sense of humour. He is really hard-working, that’s why he is my example to follow – he is very responsible and he is always willing to help his colleagues.
My mother’s name is Natalia. She is very attractive. She has red hair just like me. She works in a hospital. My mom has a soft voice and she always has some words of support for everyone around.
My brother Anton is ten. He is short and wears glasses. He can be really annoying, because he is nosey and likes taking my things. Sometimes we don’t get along or even fight. But in the end I know that he is my brother and I will always give him a helping hand with home tasks, household chores and even when bullies mock him at school, because I love him.
My family means the world to me. I am ready to do anything for these people and I am sure they will do the same for me, because family ties mean a lot to us.

3. Nowadays an average family has one child. From your point of view, how many children should there be in a family?

Nowadays very often you can see one child in a family. A lot of parents say that they can only support one child. In my opinion, in an ideal family there should be at least two children. Siblings are always the closest friends you can imagine. They can help each other with at school and with household chores. Also each of them will always have someone to turn to in difficult times. On the other hand, being an only child is also great, because you get all the presents and treats, all the attention of your parents and there is no problem of sibling rivalry.

4. What will you ask your British friend about his or her family?
5. What can you advise people who want to have a close and happy family?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий