Страницы

пятница, 31 января 2014 г.

BOOKS AND READING


Books are an important part of our life. They teach us to be polite, generous, hardworking, friendly, understanding and romantic. Actually there are more books in the world than people alive. There are a lot of different genres of books: science fiction, detective stories, fantasy, romances, adventure stories, autobiographies, historical novels, fairy tales, mystery books and humorous stories. Also there are small books like poems and short stories and large books like novels.
When I find a superb book I read it from cover to cover. When I am choosing what to read I look at the genre of film. For example, I’m fond of science fiction and fantasy stories. Also I read the title of the book, because it can tell us a lot about the plot. If the book keeps me in suspense or is touching, exciting and amusing I recommend it to my friends. I tell them that it’s a must! If the book is absolutely disgusting I tell my friends that it is boring and silly.

My favourite book is Merry Poppins. The author of this book is Pamela Travers. She is brilliant and very talented. The story tells us about the wonderful adventures of children with their nurse. First they think that Merry Poppins is very strict. Later on they find out that she is very kind. Moreover, she shows them amazing places. Marry Poppins is my favourite character. She is really pretty and interesting. I am fascinated by her.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий